Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we use it.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our websites, including:
- Information that you decide to provide to us (such as by filling in forms or applications on our websites), by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, any other information collected that can be used to identify you, or any other identifying information by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personally Identifiable Information”). Our use of Personally Identifiable Information includes providing you with information you’ve requested about our products or services, and for marketing and promoting such products and services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us, if you contact us (such as emails, live chat features, and telephone records).
- Details of transactions you initiate or carry out through our websites, including financial information (such as credit applications submitted through our websites)
- Information that is about your use of our websites and how you access them, such as information about your browser, service provider, internet connection, IP address and search engines used to find our websites.
- Information that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as navigational information on what links you click on our websites, search inquiries, and any other information you produce in interacting with our websites, which may or may not be stored along with Personal Information.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (such as when you submit online forms or applications to us).
- Automatically as you navigate through our websites
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We use information collected about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our websites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, or offers regarding our products, services,
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide information.
- To provide you with notices regarding any accounts or payments you have with our dealership.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our websites or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our websites.
- In any other way we describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your affirmative consent.
We do not:
- Share client personal information with other companies for their direct marketing use.
- Sell, rent, or trade consumer information to third parties, other than as described herein.
- Have any responsibility for any third parties who collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our websites.
- Provide website visitors with the ability to review and correct personal information that has previously been submitted. However, should you wish to update your current email address, mailing address, or any other information, please contact us as the email address or telephone number provided at the bottom of this policy.
- To subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, and other third parties who support our business
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you request that we contact a vehicle manufacturer/licensed inspector with a specific inquiry, we may transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the appropriate quarters
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- If we have good faith that such disclosure is appropriate in order to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- In the event that Weck Autos sells or otherwise transfers substantially all, or even a particular portion of its business assets (such as selling the business to new owners), consumer information may be transferred as part of the transaction, whether by sale, merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other asset transfer, whether as a going concern or as part of any bankruptcy, liquidation, similar proceeding or sale of assets.
- To enforce or apply the terms of any sales contract we have with you, or other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If Weck Autos has good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our dealership, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
How we Secure your Privacy
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Contact information that you provide to us (such as your email address, mailing address, or telephone number) is stored on our webservers and we use encryption technologies for information. But the safety and security of your information also depends on you. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Using an unsecured internet connection (such as public unsecured WiFi) may also result in your information being jeopardized by third parties. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we endeavor to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our websites.
Changes to the Policy
Questions and Comments